Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Like Stars on Earth

Today we finished watching "Like Stars on Earth". I thought this movie was really really good. Seriously this movie is one of the best movies that I ever seen and Im not lying this is one of the best movies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would totally recommend it to anyone, no matter genre or age. Even thought I don't live on Indian I can also relate a lot to Ishaan. Even thought my parents don't push a lot like they push Ishaan they did want me to get good grades. And well I think I have gotten good grades. My parents and family have supported me ever since I was little and thanks to that I learned an important lesson. I had to work hard in school in order to get a good job because even over here it's getting hard to get a god job now. But it's not the same here in the USA than in India. Over there parents push their kids to get even 100% in all their classes because they know that over there it is really hard to get a life if you don't have good grades in school and work hard. But sometimes they don't see the other side of the cookie. If the kid starts getting bad grades they automatically think that they are being lazy and are not doing work. It's true thought, sometimes there is people who don't really see the importance of education and they start to lag and become lazy. But in some cases the kid is not being lazy, they need help and well they are having trouble learning. Some examples are people like Ishaan, who have all types of barriers in their way but if they get the appropriate help, they can turn out like any other kid in school.  Even thought my parents are a little less lenient about school. They are always telling me that I have to get good grades and always give it my best. Every one in this world has a helper in Ishaan's place it was the art teacher. In my place it was my brother Jose. He is one that has help me through my school years. And even thought I don't get much I just always love to see that my parent's expression, when they see me get an award. They are proud of me and well it just feels really good to achieve something, when you have worked for so long.





web Link




web link




Web Link

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best movie i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete